Global Advertising Agency
Relaxed Working Environment
10 Month Fixed Term Contract
My client are an $8B+ Leading Global Advertising Agency with over 5000 employees and offices across the globe. They’re looking to hire a Finance Assistant to join their office in Manchester, to focus on the Billings, Reconciliation, Invoicing and WIP for a key client of theirs. The successful candidate will be joining a team of 15 in Finance and reporting directly into the Commercial Manager. This opportunity is a 10 month FTC to cover maternity.
- Reviewing jobs on a systematic and regular basis, in conjunction with relevant Agency Account Teams and Commercial Managers, ensuring costs are billed accurately and on a timely basis
- Having a basic understanding of key client contracts/terms of business, relating to fees and charges, billing procedures, menu costings, expenses etc, and ensuring that invoices are raised are in accordance with these agreed terms
- Ensuring correct accounting for revenue, compliance with relevant accounting standards and internal policies, and ensuring revenue is correctly allocated to relevant departments
- Ensuring relevant documentation with regards to Purchase Order numbers and client authorisation, is received and retained, and complies with relevant client agreements, revenue recognition accounting standards and internal policies
- Producing billing and reconciling with client schedules when required
- Assist Commercial Analysts with regular analysis where required
- Proactively look for insights / trends / process improvements which provide both Finance and the Agency Account Teams with timely and accurate information that drives efficiency and/or smarter ways of working
This opportunity is ideal for somebody with 1 – 2 years’ experience in a high volume Billing / Invoicing role.
For this you will receive a competitive basic salary of £21,000 + excellent benefits and the chance to work with a Global Advertising Agency